Sunday, April 19, 2009

blah blah...

The brighter side of life is out there somewhere... all you got to do is to find it!

Not happy, not sad what are we then, gumballs?
(nice one eh? just made that up!)

Life is not a smooth sail... and to tell you the truth i don't want it too be... everything becomes too simple, too predictable.What is the fun in it then? I donno what I want... and I am happy not knowing... lets just say I have a smile on my face, I am not losing my cool so often, I am not picking up on people(well i'm bot being picked on actually), I like this new me... M i new? Can someone turn new? blabbering i guess... but life ain bad you know... nothin happenin... its normal... (and for me that is not normal...) may be it will interesting (in a good way i hope!)

guess i'll just have to wait and watch!

The brighter side of life is out there somewhere... all i got to do is to find it! And I Can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. ahem ahem... i think somebody was just abt a few minutes b4 this was written fightin wid me tht her life is fairly ok and tht she is happy...

    But anyways good to realise a few things on ur own no? i really could hear every word of wht you wrote as if u were speakin but then again i guess thts the case everytime ;D but tell me one thing if m right u were feelin nice n a lil happy when u wrote this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was blabbering so i obviously was happy duh!
    but i din ger your point you made here... what did i realise?

    and as far as i remember u were tryin to conince me i was dis satisfied with my life!
    m confused!

    ReplyDelete